5 Questions to Ask an Injury Attorney
No one ever said life is fair, and these kinds of accidents really drive that point home.
But we at Anderson Blanda & Saltzman want you to know that the legal system exists to serve you, to tip the scales back in your favor when tragedy strikes your life because of someone else’s poor decisions.
You can’t undo the damage that’s been done. But you may be eligible to receive compensation for your medical expenses and lost wages. That’s what we fight for.
Selecting a qualified injury lawyer can be a very difficult and confusing experience, especially if it’s your first time dealing with lawyers or law firms.
The first step is to meet with us to discuss the specifics of your case. Our experienced attorneys can advise you of your chances of recovery and can help you understand your options.
Whether you let us handle your case or you choose to go with another firm, knowledge is key to getting the fair outcome you deserve. So to help you understand what to expect in the weeks to come, here are 5 key questions you should ask before hiring a personal injury lawyer.
- What areas of law do you specialize in? We specialize in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases arising from maritime/offshore accidents, trucking/18-wheeler accidents, automobile accidents, onshore/industrial accidents, products liability, and premises defect.
- Have you handled injury cases like mine before? Our team has more than 80 years of combined experience and has successfully litigated more than 10,000 cases.
- How many personal injury cases have you taken to trial? What were the results? We’ve handled over 60 jury trials. Some of our jury verdicts can be seen here.
- How long does it take to resolve an injury case like mine? Because every case is different, this is tough to answer. But we discuss the question in detail here.
- What is your contingency fee? Because all personal injury cases are handled on a contingency basis, you will not be charged any fees unless a claim recovery is made.