Keith P. SaltzmanPartner
Keith P. Saltzman is involved in all types of personal injury and wrongful death litigation, with an emphasis on automobile, trucking, products liability, offshore/maritime, and industrial accidents. He also served as a curator with the 15th Judicial District Court, assisting with the juvenile section.
Mr. Saltzman was born in Lafayette, Louisiana and raised in nearby Gueydan, Louisiana. He is a fifth generation Vermilion Parish resident. Mr. Saltzman was a 1999 graduate of Notre Dame Catholic High School of Acadia Parish. He attended Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a Concentration in Pre-Law in 2003. From there, he went on to receive his Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Civil Law degrees from the Louisiana State University Law Center in 2006.
After graduating from LSU Law School, Mr. Saltzman was admitted to the Louisiana Bar in 2006 and accepted a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Ralph Tureau in the 23rd Judicial District Court of Louisiana. Following his time with Judge Tureau, he joined Anderson Law Office (now Anderson Blanda & Saltzman) as an associate attorney in 2007.
Mr. Saltzman has received the following awards and recognitions for his accomplishments in the personal injury field:
- Louisiana Super Lawyers - Rising Star in the field of personal injury litigation, an invitation only designation which includes only 2.5% of attorneys in Louisiana. 2016
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, an exclusive designation for trial lawyers who exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership. 2012 – present.
- Top Lawyers in Acadiana – Personal Injury Law, an exclusive invitation-only designation recognizing Acadiana area attorneys. 2016-present.
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member, one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States which recognizes outstanding results.
Mr. Saltzman is currently a member of the American Association for Justice, Louisiana Association for Justice, American Bar Association, Federal Bar Association, Louisiana State Bar Association, and Lafayette Parish Bar Association where he served on the Executive Board of the Young Lawyers Division including serving as the President of the Association. Mr. Saltzman is licensed to practice in all State and Federal Courts in Louisiana.
Mr. Saltzman is an avid LSU sports fan. He resides in Lafayette with his wife, Erin Higginbotham Saltzman and is active in many adult athletics leagues in the area. In his free time, he also enjoys playing golf and hunting.
J.D., Louisiana State University Law Center
B.C.L., Louisiana State University Law Center
B.S., Louisiana State University
Notre Dame Catholic High School of Acadia Parish
U.S District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
U.S District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
Louisiana Association of Justice
American Association for Justice
Louisiana State Bar Association
American Bar Association
Lafayette Parish Bar Association (Young Lawyers Board of Directors)
Tiger Athletic Foundation
- Louisiana Super Lawyers (2016)
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 (2012-present)
- Top Lawyers in Acadiana (2016-present)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Lifetime Member)
- 2017 Lafayette Bar Association Outstanding Young Lawyer Award
- Robinette v. Old Republic Insurance Company, 229 So.3d 61 (La.App. 3 Cir., 10/4/17)
- Lewis v. Old Republic Insurance Company, 226 So.3d 557 (La.App. 3 Cir., 8/23/17)
- Williams v. Brookshire Grocery Co., 182 So.3d 1266 (La. App. 3 Cir. 12/30/15)
- Fontenot v. Liberty Mut. Fire Ins. Co., 2013-769 (La. App. 3 Cir. 12/11/13), writ denied, 2014-0089 (La. 3/14/14), 135 So. 3d 606
- Beslin v. Anadarko Petroleum Corp., 2013-31 (La. App. 3 Cir. 2/6/13)
- Domingue v. Chevron U.S.A., Inc., 2012 WL 5996989, (W.D. La. Nov. 30, 2012)
- Beslin v. Anadarko Petroleum Corp., 2011-1523 (La. App. 3 Cir. 4/4/12), 87 So. 3d 334
- State ex rel. H.A.S., 2009-1530 (La. App. 3 Cir. 6/2/10), 38 So. 3d 1278 writ granted, 2010-1529 (La. 7/14/10), 39 So. 3d 592 and rev'd, 2010-1529 (La. 11/30/10), 52 So. 3d 852